Up ! Application System 4.0.0
Up ! Application System version 4.0.0 is planned for end of 2008 will integrate the following evolutions:
- Disponibility of Up ! Mixer, the code and resources mixer in Up ! 5GL.
- Change of licenses of Up ! Security Manager, the security manager:
- The levels of licenses are functionality rather than deploiement oriented.
- The deploiement mode may be however supervised with the following method:
- Developpement - Presence of Up ! Compiler for example.
- Batch execution - Absence of Up ! Graphical User Interface for example.
- Interactive execution - Presence of Up ! Graphical User Interface for example.
- Customization - Use of public, protected and private declarations of elements of resources and secure access to these elements.
- Disponibility of Up ! Graphical Engine, the graphical engine for the following layouts:
- Bitmap from Microsoft through Up ! Microsoft Bitmap.
- Graphics Interchange Format (GIF) from CompuServe through Up ! Graphics Interchange Format.
- Joint Photographic Experts Group (JPEG) through Up ! Jointed Photography Expert Group.
- Metafile from Microsoft through Up ! Microsoft Windows.
- Pcx from ZSoft through Up ! Pcx.
- Portable Network Graphic (PNG) from World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) through Up ! Portable Network Graphic.
- Tagged Image File Format (TIFF) through Up ! Tagged Image File Format from Aldus.
- Targa through Up ! Targa from Truevision.
- Man-Machine Interfaces.
- Active Java eXecutive (AJAX) from World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) through Up ! Active Java eXecutive.
- Windows from Microsoft through Up ! Microsoft Windows.
- X11 from Open Group through Up ! X11.
For further precisions, you will be please to refer to version-revision notes.